Trinity Springs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hot Indian Blue Film 1
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 4:48 pm by arraryanx

» Maze Feat. Frankie Beverly-Anthology Cd2 Full Album Zip
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 am by arraryanx

» Eric Clapton Forever Man
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:25 pm by arraryanx

» Eric Clapton Forever Man
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:24 pm by arraryanx

» Wizard How To Draw Heroic Anatomy-4shared.rar
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm by arraryanx

» Peliculas De Estreno 2013 Para Gratis
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 9:13 am by arraryanx

» Gag Seal Breaks
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 3:27 pm by arraryanx

» Drawing Cutting Edge Comics
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:59 pm by arraryanx

» Drawing Cutting Edge Comics
A Little Bit About Demi... EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 5:46 pm by arraryanx

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Supernatural Sanctuary on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Trinity Springs on your social bookmarking website

A Little Bit About Demi...

Go down

A Little Bit About Demi... Empty A Little Bit About Demi...

Post  DemiGoddessLuv Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:22 pm

The Greeks called me splendor....the Romans called me infatuation...you simply can call me Aglaya. I am the daughter of Aphrodite, Greek Goddess of Love. As a baby, I was given to the Sirens of the Isle of Anthemoessa after my father, Captain Valentinus Braum, killed himself. At the age of twelve I met my Goddess for the first time. Aphrodite blessed me with a kiss and transferred extraordinary power including immortality. I have spent three millennia in servitude to the Gods due to an unfortunate mishap. I have now been granted freedom to do whatever I want...well not everthing.

The great and powerful Zeus placed a curse on me at birth due to my father's sacrifice. I am not to know what true Love feels like & no one will ever truly Love me.

I have had many whirlwind romances throughout the course of my existence which spans about three millennia. Some famous...some not so famous but they all had one thing in common...they all were obsessed with my beauty & charm. But none were serious. After the obsession faded so did the relationship. After my first heartbreak, I learned to leave quickly so it is just a mere fling.

Will you be next?
DemiGoddessLuv
DemiGoddessLuv

http://demigoddessluv.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit About Demi... Empty Love Is A Many Splendored Thing

Post  DemiGoddessLuv Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:10 am

So The Plot Thickens.....

One of my former Luv'rs, a stubborn but sweet Minor Wind God, has offered up his freedom and service to Zeus in exchange for my curse to be broken. As wonderful as this is, I cannot have him do this for me. While I work on trying to undue this act, it seems that for the moment I am free to feel Love. I cannot help but wonder, even for a second, how great this can be for me. We shall see what Fate has in store.

A new Siren has come to stay with me and Titus on the Isle of Anthemoessa. She has many potential to rise up to greatness within the Council of the Sirens. We are currently in the process of tracking down new Sirens that would like to stay on the Island as well. I think she has fallen in Love but I am not sure if she has and with whom. It seems that Love can be uncertain for all.
DemiGoddessLuv
DemiGoddessLuv

http://demigoddessluv.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum